Suffering from headache and migraine. Taken ibuprofen and paracetamol. What should I do?

Hi doctors, I ve been suffering with a really bad head ache for five days now, it has started to turn into a migrane . I suffer from migranes all the time, but I ve never experienced this I am only 15 and this headache has only been on the right side of my head near my forehead for five days straight now. I ve taken ibpruthen and paracetomal but it s not working. Even a slight sound feels like a massive thud. What should I do? I got my second to last exam next week and I need to revise but I can t with this.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012