Suffering from headache and blocked ear. Diagnosed with blocked nostril. Surgery needed?

Hello am 30 yrs old female, I am suffering from headaches , its on my right side always behind my ear above my neck , my right eye is getting weaker day by day and I hear bubbles like sounds on the right side of my head.. my right ear is also blocked.. Ive seen a ENT doctor he said my right nostril is blocked, and its my bone which is blocking the airway.. He did not examined my ear properly, he has given me nasal spray ( fluticasone furoate) and Telfast 120mg tablets for one week.. but he said it needs surgery.. I just want to know what are the dangers of delaying the surgery.. and please tell me can it be the reason of my headache and eye sight loss.. beacuse I ve tried every medicine to get rid of this pain like pressure in my head but it isnt going away
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012