Suffering from headache. Migraine diagnosed. What precautions to be taken in case of a hypertensive headache?

My husband is suffering from headache from the last 18 months. Initially it used to happen occasionally but for the last 4 months its is a regular i.e. approx thrice in a week. Initially, doctors has diagonised it as migraine , but now we have consulted another doctor and she said that its is a hypertensive headache. We are continuously monitoring his BP and its 100/140 or some times 90/140. I really need your guidance that which specialist we should consult in this matter and and what precautions we should take?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012