Suffering from head pressure/dizziness. Have anxiety disorder

Hi my name is cesar and i deal alot with anxiety but lately even when im not going thru an attack or just plain anxiety i have been getting this constent head pressure in my back head with headache/ dizziness not really a complete dizzyness but more like if i want to get dizzy but it goes away if i take a hot shower of walk but its getting annoying it really changes my mood my nose feels dry also my eyes burn when in the sun or hurt either one but this head pressure really is bothering me last year i dealt with the same thing but not to this extent ive had 2 cts but show up nothing but they have been over a year im worried that its a tumor or somedthing my doc says its my anxiety but even if its anxiety can this head pressure /headache bother me this long also my anxiety has gone way up i really cant do anyt has destroyed my life should i worry go to the hospital or wut it also makes me fell unreal foggy like im here but not it scares me but i have to deal with please help
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011