Suffering from head pain after having a accident, but all the reports are normal

Hello Sir, my brother has been suffering from headache pain. Actually around 1.5 years ago during working in his office he had fell down and his head crashed on the rotating machine. But spending 6-7 months of this incidents he has suddenly started head pain complaint. We have gone through the medical treatment , shown to many doctors, done all the medical check-ups, tests, X-rays, all the neuro related check-ups but every time report comes normal. Nothing could have been found in the medical reports so far. Every time doctors says that this is normal and no need to worry but he has still suffering from the pain. I can experience that he has been facing unbearable pain, not continuously but into small pieces of time. He has been taking medicine as prescribed by doctor but getting not much benefitted. Could you please tell us about this and guide us for the better treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011