Suffering from head ache, weakness in legs, hands, hypertension, anxiety. What could be this?

i m 19 now
i hav been suffering from one side headache from one month. i thought it is because of eye vision(as i wear glasses) and had my eye checkup...it was all constant...power was ok...after few days i started experiencing some other symtoms as like heavy weakness in my legs,hands and face...apathy, and hypertension.
i got tensed and had my ct scan...but it was all normal...now from two days i m suffering from heavy weakness and anxeity...please reply to with...hope for a good solution.
thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013