Suffering from head ache, itching and sharp pain after having the sex, are these HIV symptoms ?

Age 31, Height 1.8m, Weight 70kg. I had protected sex with a woman but the condom burst during the sex session about 3 months ago. I realised that the condom had burst after about 2 minutes and withdrew. What are the risks of contracting HIV considering that I had small wouns on my penis due to abrasion from a previous sexual encounter. I am currently experiencing headaches, itching, and sharp pain in the neck arms and shoulders. Are these HIV symptoms . Worried.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011