Suffering from hairfall. Had vitamin, mineral tablets. Any connection between excess white discharge & hair fall?

Hello sir I am 26 years old women. I am having hairfall for the past 12 years. I had a very good hair before hair fall. Now the hairs are seems to be thin &unhealthy. I consulted many doctors & all of them prescribed some vitamin/mineral tablets and mindoxil. Then i could see some improvement. But when i stops medicines again the hairfall starts. Do i get healthy hair back. Is there any connection between excess white discharge and hairfall. What are the diet i should follow for a healthy hair.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013