Suffering from hair thinning with many pimples and iregular menstruation. Is there any link ?

hi iam 25 yrs.old a mother of a six yr.old i have been experiencing hair thinning.. after my husband left i stop taking pills .. i just want to ask if althea pills can prevent my hair thinning and it can be posible if i can take althea pills just to regulate my menstruation even if may husband are not here...or should i take yasmin pills.. please answer. by the way im using novuhair scalp lotion on my scalp.. after showering there are many strands falling about 20 hairs... and everytime i comb about 15 hairs..most especially on tha=e front of my scapl.. please help me tnx
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011