Suffering from hair thinning and hair fall. On zincovit. Diet of vegetables sufficient?

I am Siddharth, I have been suffering from hair thinning and hair fall. I came to notice it last month when my scalp became visible from the front and back as well, No matter how I comb my scalp is so visible. I shampoo every day with a very mild shampoo-Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I seldom put oil. I have taken 30 tablets of Zincovit since last month.Currently taking xtraglo everyday.But with no visible effect.I am 20 years old, I have a mixed diet of green vegetables as well as fruits.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012