Suffering from hair loss, have high blood pressure. Is there any cure for androgenetic alopecia?

hi, I am 41 yr old female ,indian. I have a problem of hairloss since last 10 years and now I am fully bald. I have high blood pressure for last 8 yrs for that i am taking concor and approvel medicines.I have tried minoxidil1%,3%chronostim, I saw some result after using 6 months when i stop these lotions l lose my hair.At present doctor recommended well woman trichology and anastim,can i use these or is there any cure for androgenetic alopecia? please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013