Suffering from hair loss, feeling tired, burning sensation in throat and numbness in nose. Worrisome

I went to see a friend that I havnt seen in awhile and she said I looked very tired and had hair loss on my head. I have been feeling tired a crappy for four or five months. I have green crust on and off on my nipples and my armpts have been burning and my throat feels like it has soreness around my adams apple region.Today I woke up and my nose is burning and feele numb on and off... A little nervous
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013