Suffering from hair loss, diffused hair on scalp, dandruff, itching. Blood tests normal. Treatment?

Hey I m 16 and I have been expiring Hairloss since I was 13. It is getting worse, my Hairloss is diffuse around my scalp , with strange loss of thickness on the sides. I have had numerous blood tests coming back fine, although it is generally itchy, and there is a lot of white stuff in my hair. I am extremely confused about what is going on, I m a otherwise fit 16 year old. Please help. Also sometimes i find the white flakes attached to the end of the hair. What could be going on? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012