Suffering from hair loss, bald patches on scalp. Prescribed iross xt, morr solution, navo-phane. Cure?

i am suffering hair loss problem since last 3 years.that time also i consulted with a dermatologist he suggested hyforal and morr solution but i did not get any advantage of that and my problem was same as it was. now again i consulted with another doctor and she suggested me iross xt, morr solution,navo-phane. i am so depressed i have lost a huge proportion of my hair even my scalp is visible to all or in other words i am suffering balding problem. my doctor said this is due any hormonal problem. what should i do i am fed up with my problem
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012