Suffering from hair loss and dandruff

now a days I am finding lot of hair loss and little dandruff which i dint have before. Pls suggest the remedie for the same
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
dr can u pls suggest some homeopathic medicine which vl help reduce hair fall nd which vl be good for hair growth .
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Ms ,

surely can suggest you homoeopathic medicines but as Homoepathy is based on indivisualisation of a person so to asses that i need some basic information about your constitution , if u can please write me down at ( surely can help you out fast as i can.
take care!
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello dear,

hairloss generally increases in winters , but if you find hairloss as well reducing of density of hair on scalp that is a consern , dandruff too is a consern ,any anti dandruff shampoo can help you for fewdays as it will help you to get rid off externally , you can increase high protein and ion in your regular diet . but if you have any family history of hairloss from paternal or maternal side, iregular menstrual cycles , low iron levels,or anyother helath issuse ,for that you need to take a treatment so that the condition should not worsen ,homoeopathic medicines will assure you to stop your hairloss as well as dandruff to nil , for further info u can write down to ( dr care.wish you good health always .