Suffering from hair loss. Suggested Ketoconazole, minoxidi. Side effect of the medicine?

hello sir, I have been suffering from hair fall for the past 6 months...I believe it is parental as my father also had the same problem and the same pattern of hair loss. I have been suggested a minoxidil(5%) and finastride(0.1%) hair oil. An anti dandruff shampoo( ketoconazole 2% and ZPTO 1%) and a food supplement containing biotin . I would like to know sir that can there be any side effects of this prescription in the long or short run. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012