Suffering from hair fall, receding hairline. Suggested androanagen tablets and amexidil spray. Are these safe ?

Hi, I have been suffering from hairfall for quite some time which started about 5-6 years ago. It caught it s pace since last two years ando my hair line has receded and have developed a low hair density in the middle of the scalp . I consulted a doctor who suggested androanagen tablets and amexidil spray.in the prescription she wrote androanagen 10D. what is 10D and is this a trust worthy prescription? is androanagen safe,cause I think it is a hormone tablet. Also I have sever dandruff issue. Can you suggest something for that?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012