Suffering from hair fall, bald patches on scalp. Prescribed tugain gel, anaphase shampoo. Suggestions?

hi i am 28 yr old female i have been suffering hairfall since 1.5 yrs and now my scalf is also starting to get visible. Few days back a docter had suggested tugain gel to apply in night and alpecin sol. to apply daily in morning also the shamphoo he had given is anaphase shampoo and triflow conditioner .Also keraglo eva tab and deanxit tab has also been given .Please guide whether this will help me to stop hairfall.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
hello dear, your doctor has given u a good prescription. he has taken care of all aspects.
one thing u must know is that tugain takes bit time to show its action, may be 2 months.
so please follow this entire treatment for atleast 2 months to get some result. thank u