Suffering from hair fall. Undergoing mesotherapy, using fincar, amenexil foam. Side effects of medications?

Hi Doctor, I have read your suggestions and articles. I am XXXXX and suffring from hair fall . I am currently undergoing mesotheraphy and my doctor suggested : 1. Fincar 1 mg 2 Androanagen tab 3. Amenexil foam 4. Nutriderm anti hair loss lotion I have read a lot about and afraid of side effects as all websites and blogs suggest about side effects of these medicines. Due to my therapy I see good result in my new hair growth. What do I do? Shall I use these medicines? For how long? Shall I stop. Please help me as I am confused.. Regds
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012