Suffering from hair fall. Prescribed hairex 10%, i-plus, biona E caps. Correct treatment?

Hi, I ve been suffering from hair loss for 5-6 year. I am consulting a dermatologist and he has been giving ablets,capsules and cream like Hairex 10%, I - plus, fine , biona E caps,glow tab & Nadicin c etc. He is been prescribing these costly medicines every time and told me it will take arount 2 year to complete cure, Plase tell me, Is it a correct treatment he is doing ?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think you should consult a trichologist for complete evaluation.You have been prescribed right medicines but cause of hair fall needs to be determined.
Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti