Suffering from hair fall. Prescribed finax. Will it cause fetal birth defects?

Hi I am a 26 year old women suffering from hair loss , so i visited a dermatologist who prescribed me of following medicines, Finax 1mg, Aldactone , Victofer tab and topical minoxidil . I ll be getting married in a month but dont plan to have a child atleast for one year. I have take Finax for 1 month and just came across the side effects of birth defect in foetus . I ll stop the medicine right away but will it still have any side effects? very worried. plz help.thank u
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012