Suffering from gynecomastia. One breast bigger than other. How to correct it?

Hello im 18 years old & i have gynecomastia . I have had it for five years now & its become alot worse over time. Its getting harder to hide & multiple times ive delt with humiliation because of them. why is one breast dramatically bigger than the other are there any solution besides surgery and why aren t any of my doctors or family willing to help me. I have currently started losing weight but they seem to stay the same size. I need to get rid of them someway but I dont know were to start.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013