Suffering from gross oligospermia, small testis. Wife has fibroids, cysts, tube block. How to become parents?

I m 52. I m married for 6 and a half years. I m suffering from gross oligospermia . total count of spermatazoa -01million/ml, morphology-70%normal, motility-40%motile actively, 10% fably, 50% non motile. I ve smaller testis. I m a diabetic patient also and having medication. My wife is 41.she has multiple small uterine fibroids , left ovarian small cyst, cervical cysts andright tubal block. we want to be parents what is the right way? please suggest us. Sk. abdul Mannan Chittagong, Bangladesh. email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012