Suffering from gross hematuria, test shows elevated levels of AlkPhos, diabetic, rashes on abdomen, body aches. What could this be?

Hello my name is Janie I m a 43 yr old female that has had gross hematuria for 5 days now went to MD s office had Bloodwork .... Alk phos slightly elevated and BS= 194, A1C=8.6 I m a Type 2 Diabetic I take Metformin 500 mg BID, Lexapro10mg Daily, Coenzyme 10 and Cinnamon I was #260 but during this last year lost #30 lbs Exercise 3 x week. Also experiencing rashes on my abdomen where I have stretch marks from being pregnant twice. I find my body reall just Aches a lot?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012