Suffering from grandmal epilepsy. Improvement with Carbamazepine. Advise required for repeated attacks lately?

Dear Doctor I am Dr Chetan Mbbs,dcrra asking this query on behalf my elder sister age 32yrs who is suffering from Grandmal epilepsy since childhood. She has taken treatment previously in Nimhans also but of no much improvement, recently from one year she was on Carbamazepine 400mg SR BD and did not have seizures , but of late she is having repeated attacks from 15days,kindly do the needful advise.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012