Suffering from grade 1 prostate enlargement, family history of prostate cancer. Concerned about rise in psa?

Hello. I am a 59 year old Caucasian male with grade 1 prostate enlargement (measured today with Doppler echo, 37x33x37 mm diameter, volume 24). I had a psa of 4.67 in September 2012, and the previous number in 2009 was 2.02, which is why the doctor ordered the echo. Tomorrow I get the results of the psa test I took a few days ago. I do remember having sex 24 hours before the September test, not knowing that you are not supposed to because it can affect the number. I have no symptoms or problems, but I do have a family history, my father had prostate cancer in his 60´s, survived it well, and died at age 90. I do feel worried meanwhile, though tomorrow I will see the new psa and know more. Should I be concerned about the rise in psa in 3 years?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012