Suffering from gout, unable to concentrate, difficulty walking, overweight. Treatment?

HI ALL, I AM XXXXX. I AM SUFFERING FROM GOUT FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND MY AGE NOW IS 33. I HAVE DIAGONISED THAT I AM SUFFERING FROM THE DISEASE JUST 5 YR BACK. I AM VERY MUCH DISTURBED BECAUSE OF THIS GOUT.I CANT WORK PROPERLY / CONCENTRATE OR EVEN LOSE MY CONTROL SOMETIMES. I WEIGH 95KG. I SOMETIMES HAVE SOME SMALL SCAR ON HEAD AND FACES. I FOUND WHENEVER I GO WALK I FEEL PAIN. PLEASE DO HELP ME TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT AND COME OUT OF THE GOUT and OTHER ASSOCIATED DISEASES. EXPECTING YOUR ANSWERS. THANK YOU. MY MAIL ID YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012