Suffering from gonorrhoea. Prescribed clarinova, fcz tablets. VRDL-non reactive, HIV tests. Cure?

hello dr. m suffring 4m gonorrhea , i shown to a surgen specialist he suggested me some tests (vdrl-nonreactive, 2 hr ppbs-90g/dl and hiv- which i have to do on coming monday),dr. prescribed the medicines(clarinova 500mg-twice a day, and fcz 150mg-one tab in a week). am afraid of this diseas so kindally provide the full information about gonorrhea and about its treatment. kindly suggest me the medicines also.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013