Suffering from goitre, took medicines, nodules on left side, surgery to be done. What s the possible remedy?

Hi, good day Doc. am 37 yrs old. I need your advice, please. I have goiter. I was taking eltroxin before. at first 50mcg then advice by my doctor to take 150mcg. later i had palpitation and was advice to stop taking medicine. My hormone becomes normal and that my physician advice me for surgical operation because i have nodule on the left side and difuse on the right side. Now i noticed and feel it that my goiter becomes bigger that it is very visible now. Can there be any remedy to reduce the enlargement. Please advice me. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013