Suffering from gland TB. Had pus after operation. What can be done now?

Hello sir, my friend is suffering from gland TB and he came to know about this yesterday ....last year he had an operation and the doctor said that he was just having puss over there so he had been operated twice but after that again since last 2 months he was having little bit pain i-e on right side cheek near the ear and yesterday after going through various tests he got to know it is gland please suggest me what to do now ??and if i can talk to you over phone or can meet for more clarification ??? thank you.....please do reply me soon i am waiting
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012