Suffering from gilbert syndrome and glaucoma. Tongue ulcer comes frequently, loss of appetite. How to get cured?

Hi am john suffering from gilbert syandrom from last 10 years ,and one irritating rpoblem that is toung ulcer coming frequently ,Other thing is most of time hunger for food is reduced ,my height is 162 and weight is 56 . recently my eyes have problem like gaoucoma ,but it is not yet finalised.My bowel habbits are to go 3 times then only gets cleared. please hep me in get rid of ulcers .
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012