Suffering from giddiness, abdominal discomfort, irregular blood pressure, coughing up blood. H pylori found in endoscopy. Advice?

hello, I am an 84 year old man. I have been suffering from giddiness and irregular blood pressure for a few months now. After consuming dairy and oily products, I would experience occasional abdominal discomfort and sometimes cough some blood out. I have also been experiencing from some burning pain. I have been smoking for the past 50 years too. I also underwent an endoscopy procedure and they found helicobacter pylori . What do you think I am suffering from?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012