Suffering from genital infection. Foreskin, penis glans itching, dryness. Using HH derm. Suggest?

I have been suffering from strange kind of genital infection for last 7 years. Reoccurring foreskin itching including glans penis itching & dryness rather total dryness between the two that compels me to apply coconut oil over it. Sometimes I get some tiny red spots on glans & severe itching. I have been using HH DERM (Mometasone Furoate, Fusidic Acid and Clotrimazole cream). Doctors just give medicines without even letting me know about the ailment & I too hesitate to ask. This ailment has totally disturbed my personal life. Moreover ejaculation is very idle now and penis seems to be shrinking. please suggest me the possible reason and suitable remedy for it.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013