Suffering from general bloated stomach and sporadic attacks, high cortisol levels. What can I do?

Hi, I suffer from general bloated stomach and sporadic attacks of burping, particularly in the morning. On bad adys I wake feeling very achey, almost like I have been poisoned overnight. I also have irregular slep patterns, and tests have shown I have high cortisol levels. Other investigations have shown I have mild scoliosis , which I am told can also have an effect on nerve bundles around the stomach. I have regular colonoscopies because of history of bowel cancer in the family - all clear - and tried the usual food intolerance diets with limited success. I find that it isn t a major debilitating problem, but a low level hinderance that impacts on me on me and generally lowers my quality of life. I really notice the rare days when I feel ache-free and have a flat stomach and good energy. It is particularly annoying as I am a keen runner, and it can make the first 20 minutes of a run an uncomfortable burp-fest! It doesn t feel particularly food related, if that makes any sense.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013