Suffering from gastrointestinal upset and hyper tension, taken Rampril and Bisoprolol. SGPT and SGOT level high. Is it normal during medication?

Hi, about my father (68 years old). Since last 2 years he ve taken ramipril and bisoprolol and acetosal. He got the infarct miocard, and hypertension. Since 4 months ago he got gastrointestinal upset, I think it s cause the acetosal side effect, and I change acetosal with clopidogrel . 2 weeks ago he got laboratorium check. And the SGPT and SGOT levels higher twice than normal. Is it normal for patient taking lamipril and bisoprolol due higher level of SGPT and SGOT? and Is it right switching acetosal become clopidogrel? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013