Suffering from gastro problems. Took tres orix forte syrup. Which type of deficiency do I have?

hi, this is safia ,I have been suffering gastro problems in more than 10 years as heartburn , acidity habitual vomiting, nausea , gurd, pains in the body that move here n there, depression , growth retardation, low epitite headache etc. i wanna ask when i use tres orix forte syrup regularly these problems decrese but as soon as discontinue the administration of this syrup my following problems increase accutely . why this syrup suits me well? and which type of defficiency exactly i have which relive following problems?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012