Suffering from gastritis, small ulcer and gallstones. Tramadol reduces pain. Further treatment ?

I was DX in July last yr in the hospital having gastritis , small ulcer and gallstones. I don t have health ins due to lay off 2 years ago. I went to ER and the ER doctor didn t run any tests except blood work... I told him that i was dx in AZ last yr when i lived there, all of the info The doctors found after running tests. This doctor did only blood work and im sure this is because i don t have health ins. When the hospital i was in AZ did blood work it didn t show nothing that is why they persued things and did a sonogram on abdomen , ran a light down my throat and MRI . Im in so much pain............. things can change in 8 months. Im in alot of pain and all the ER doctor did was give me Tramadol 50mg and Sucralfate 1 GM. Tramadol is awfull stops pain but can t sleep and im scared to death to take the Sucralfate because this ER do didnt run any tests. HELP... I don t have a regulare Doctor as i just moved back to my home town in Springfield IL. Must say AAAAAAA C AAAAAAA hospital Admitted me in AAAAAAA and they didn t care I didn t have Ins. But St. Johns Hospital treated me like crap.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012