Suffering from gastritis and GERD. Taking nexium, simethicone and rolaids. Do I have H pylori or pernicious anemia?

Hi, I m suffering with Bad Gastritis for the past couple weeks. I have GERD but usually just stay away from the Bad stuff (spicy/ citrus ), eat organic and my GERD is ok. With this gastritis i can hardly eat anything. Fruit, smoothies, are ok but anything at night seems to be fraught with problems. I end up burping all night, having hiccups and awake of course. I am on carafate which helps, nexium , and usually have to take simethicone , rolaids or maalox too at night. I ve looked up the various reasons for Gastritis and think that H Pylori , Parasites, or Pernicious Anemia could all apply to me...i m having an Endoscopy done next Tues and wondering what the Doctor will be able to tell from that.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013