Suffering from gastritis. Feeling nauseous, tired, acid backflow, yawning, chest pain. Taking pantacoid Hp. Treatment>

Hi,iam suffering from gastritis,my symtoms of acidity is nausea,feeling very tired,cant even complete my sentence while talking,cant take my food completely because of back flow of acid,yawning will come very frequentsometimes chest pain,left side sometimes centre.Taking Pantocid Hp course 14 days.Instead of 14 days can i take this course for 10 days?Kindly advice...along with the name of the medicine.What to very tensed.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013