Suffering from gastric problems, fatigue, sweating, sleeplessness. Allergic to seafood

sir i had gastric problems a couple of times ,i was practicing an ayurvedic treatment i.e drinking water in the morning before brushing teeth , it was ok but i felt a nauseating sensation but recovered ,but accidentally i ate prawns biriyani(only biriyani), i was allergic to prawns it resulted in gastric upset.i continued the treatment 4 couple more days, but since then i m having fatigue sweating sleeplessness .this incident happened two months ago , i m still suffering from it in mild condition, i can feel my spermatic chord as a result of this
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

I would empirically recommend a two week course of a
PPI such as Pantoprazole and a pro kinetic
like itopride to see for improvement in consult with your doctor

The spermatic cord issue needs clinical examination by a doctor before any conclusions are drawn. please avoid the food that lead to allergic response
wishing you best of health