Suffering from gastric problem and depression. Feels better after taking medicine and precautions. Any solution?

hi sir this is adnan age 27.i was suffering from gastric discomforts from past 5 years.i took medicine n precautions and now i am better now.but still i am not well satisfied.because wen ever i take tea or coffey i star feel discomfort in ma stomach like sour water , gas, slight pain etc.sir moreover i found myself little changed now behaviourly like i scare with small discomforts,if i see anyone in misery or listen any bad news i get over worried n tense and feel seems i have become week at heart .please tell me solution sir...wid regards
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012