Suffering from gastric problem. Treated for IBS in the past. Cure?

Hello Sir, I am from India. I have continuous gas issue. For whole day I has gas issue and the problem aggravates when I sit. I cannot control those gases. It s like every second in a day I pass gas. I am very frustrated with this. Doctor here has diagnosed and treated for IBS but there is change in my condition. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Hi,You can try making dietary changes which might benefit you.Try avoiding beans, cabbage, broccoli, raisins, lentils, prunes and apple,as they can take a long time to digest and cause flatulence.Foods high in fructose or sorbitol, such as fruit juices,large amount of carbohydrates or sugars, can also cause an increase in flatulence.A blood tests may be requested, to ensure that the body is not fighting an infection and to identify any possible food intolerances.Meanwhile you can use Simethicone Capsules to help your symptoms. Hope it helps