Suffering from gastric inflammation. Mild antral gastritis and vitamin D deficiency. RUT test positive. Advice?

hi doc,
from coimbatore.My aunt s suffering from gastric inflammation. As far as her endoscopic results is concerned, mild antral gastritis is observed in the stomach part. The rest is normal. but the only thing is that her RUT test is positive. so she is scared this might lead to cancer. her medical history includes : menstrual cycle normal. she has the vitamin d deficiency (that too she jus found before).she gave birth to two kids.and she is 40 years as of now.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013