Suffering from gastric, constipation, had laser surgery for anal fissure. no feeling for bowel movement, only gas. Cure?

Dear Doctor, I am 45 years old male. Since 12 years I am suffering with gastric and constipation. 10 years ago I had a lazier surgery for anal fissure. After that surgery, I did not have any problem for stomach only 6 months period. Early morning i want go toilet and freely go the stool with full satisfaction..But now never ever I dont have tendency to go toilet at morning or discharge the motion freely. when I go toilet only releasing gas and never I feel the bowl movement. Sir please give a good advice for my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013