Suffering from gastric and numbness in hands. Chances of numbness due to gastric?

Sir, I have numbness in my both hands (small finger and lower position of my hand). It started from yesterday evening. At the same time gastric problem started. Gas coming up and i feel uncomfortable. i feel numbness when I feel uncomfortable with gas. Is there any chance for numbness in hands due to gastric problem? I visited a cardiologist today and he did a ECG test and told me that you are OK, nothing wrong with your heart. I need you kind help to diagnose this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013