Suffering from gastric and indigestion problems, heart burn, burping and bloating. Had lap myomectomy in the past. Throat congestion and breathing difficulty

hi doc, m a marreid 34 yr old female who just had a lap myoectomy in january this year. the surgery was succesful however even today i am suffering from severe gas and indigestion problem along with heartburn , burping and bloating . I also have a tendecy to have this symptom more severe during my pre periods time. I also feel like something is stuck to my throat and the burps can t come out, this causes more problem in breathing at some point of time. please advise
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012