Suffering from gas problem, pain at left side of lower stomach. All reports normal. Reasons and prevention ?

Hi, Iam suffering from gas problem from three years.I have consulted Gastrenterology doctor and seven test had been done including scanning, endoscopic . blood test etc, but all the result were normal.But still Iam feeling a gas problem everytime.Iam getting a slow pain at left side of the lower stomach for atleast three hour, after that there is no pain for atleast for two to three hours, then again slowly pain started for ten minutes and again they will be no pain.I want to know what is the exact reason for these and what is the best prevention for these gas problem.Please let me know your advice. Thanking you.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013