Suffering from gas and vomiting. Diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy. Mass inside the tube ruptured. Irregular bleeding. On esomeprazole

Dear Doctor, I am having stomach problems like gas and vomitting since about a month now. Within this month i was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy . I had a laparotomy to get the problem solved as the mass inside my tube was ruptured. My HCg level has dropped now but I stil feel nausea. I am currently bleeding off and on. I am on esomeprazole since more than two weeks now but seem to still feel discomfort in my stomach. What should i do about it now?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012