Suffering from gall bladder stone. Prescribed with digene. Pain due to overeating. What immediate care to take?

Patient is suffering from gallbladder stone . One and a half months ago, my grandmother was admitted to hospital for a week and doctor referred operation for her. Doctor prescribed Digene 3 times a day and a tablet which is used in case of pain. We want to avoid operation because of age factor. Now, she is facing with same pain again because of overeating. I tried to give her Epsom salt in a cup of water but she don t want to take it. Please advice what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012