Suffering from fungal infection. Itchy groin parts, red spots spreading. Applied quadriderm. Not cured. What to do?

HI, for the last Two Years I am suffering from fungal infection . I have taken lot s of Medicine & it feel relax when started to taken medicine and once it stops again it starts & I have applied creams like D K Gel, Quadredrum etc. My itching at the groins is not lessening. It looks reddish round spot and spreading day by day. I have taken lots of medicine and but no effect. Kindly help why it has occurred and how to get rid of it. Please advise on my mail id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012